January 2-June 1, 2017
10 hours weekly
- The creation and generation of marketing materials, both digital and print. I.e. brochures, infographics, social media graphics, etc.
- Monitor similar nonprofits for marketing analysis to assist in developing marketing plan.
- Supply and analyze demographic data of COHI supporters and donors.
- Assist with the creation, organization and facilitation of COHI-related public and private events.
- Work with Deputy Director to design online marketing campaigns to a) generate awareness about COHI and b) turn online supporters into donors.
- Preference for marketing and business majors with a proven interest in the field.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a donor/sponsor-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
This position is without financial compensation. If the candidate performs strongly there is the potential for the position to become a paid one starting in June 2017.