Executive Support Intern
January 2-June 1, 2017
10 hours weekly
- Works directly and daily with the COHI Founder/CEO.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Files CEO’s invoice reports and tracks her receipts with the COHI accounting firm each week.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains the COHI telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains the COHI info@ email; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies and storage unit inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- 20 hours a week at the COHI office in Austin, Texas.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Direct and compassionate communicator.
- Proficiency, efficiency, and strong writing skills.
- Mastery of email, social networks, text messaging, online calendars, online travel planning, and a high level of comfort with in person and phone based communication.
This position is without financial compensation. If the candidate performs strongly there is the potential for the position to become a paid one starting in June 2017.