Executive Support Summer Fellowship (Austin)
January 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018
10 hours weekly
- Works directly and daily with the COHI Founder/CEO, CDO, and COO
- Conserves executive team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Files executive team’s invoice reports and tracks her receipts with the COHI accounting firm each week
- Maintains executive team’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains the COHI telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains the COHI info@ email; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies and storage unit inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Train and begin work in Adobe and Canva
- Begin work in COHI’s training components
- Program work in McAllen, TX when needed
This is an unpaid internship.