Executive Support Intern
June 1, 2017 — August 31, 2017
10 hours weekly
- Works directly and daily with the COHI Founder/CEO, CDO, and COO.
- Conserves executive team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Files executive team’s invoice reports and tracks her receipts with the COHI accounting firm each week.
- Maintains executive team’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains the COHI telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains the COHI info@ email; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies and storage unit inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Train and begin work in Adobe and Canva.
- Begin work in COHI’s training components.
- Program work in McAllen, TX when needed.
Stipend of $1,500. Half will be disbursed at the beginning of the fellowship and half at the completion of the contract.